- Payment Options
- Quick Message
Soft Soap With Sunflower Oil 500 gr
Soft Soap (Sunflower Oil)
"Environmentally Useful Cleaning" product!
Our handmade Soft soaps are made with edible sunflower oil. It does not leave any toxin residue behind while cleaning. Safe for cleaning baby clothes or belongings.
Production according to GMP Standards
All our cosmetic and cleaning products and soaps; It is produced manually by our chemists in accordance with the regulations of the Ministry of Health and under the supervision of the Ministry of Health, with the necessary analysis and tests, using the cold press method, within the framework of GMP certified " Good production systems ".
Produced with Edible Sunflower Oil.
Does not contain!
Does not contain SLS, SLES, 1.4-dioxane, nanylphenol ethoxylate, trichlosan, ethanolamine, ammonia, formaldehyde, chlorine, phosphate and gluten!
• To wash dishes by hand,
• For cleaning all kinds of surfaces,
• For bathroom and toilet cleaning,
• For cleaning all oily and dirty surfaces
• Used to remove oil stains *.
* Before putting the oil stained laundry into the machine, a little Soft soap is applied to the stained part. The fabric is made to absorb the soap by gently rubbing. Then it is washed in the machine.
• It is used by applying directly to the dirty surface or adding to water.
• It is poured on the surface to be cleaned in a small amount. After cleaning the dirty surface with a cloth or a brush, it is rinsed.
• In use by diluting; 1-2 lt. You can use it by adding 1 tablespoon of Arabian Soap to the water or add half a cup of Fermente Cleanser to the water for a more effective cleaning.
Our Principle "Simply" Cleaning in Dishes and Laundry
Be sure to try our Fermente Cleaning products to wash your laundry and dishes in the machine or by hand.
We are happy that we are beneficial to humans, animals and nature with Fermented Cleaning products.
For cleaning, not drinkable. In case of contact with your eyes, rinse with plenty of water.
Cooking sunflower oil, water, potassium hydroxide * (Provides saponification of oils, never found in the finished product).
Used with precise measurements for saponification of oils, potassium hydroxide converts into natural glycerin by combining with oils during saponification. It is completely absent in finished soap and leaves no residue.
We can make our home truly and healthily clean, and beyond that, we can become free ...
Click on the " Why Fermented Cleaning? " For detailed information.