Siyez Sourdough Bread Package
- Payment Options
- Quick Message
Einkorn Sourdough Bread Pack
Kastamonu Einkorn Flour
Whole grain, the bran is not removed. The first wheat that was originally wild and later cultivated was the oldest wheat, also known as the ancestor of all wheat, and contains only 14 chromosomes. Modern wheat has 42 chromosomes. Einkorn wheat flour, whose gluten content is extremely low compared to modern wheat, is fermented with Siyez sourdough and when used, gluten is completely broken down and becomes digestible.
Weight and Storage
750 gr. in kraft packaging. It is stored for up to 1 year in a cool and dry place without direct exposure to heat and light with its lid closed.
Einkorn Sour Yeast
It is a sourdough made of 100% Einkorn flour and strengthened by long years of fermentation. It is a symbiotic natural yeast with a wide variety of bacteria and fungi in an aged sourdough, and its bread is both tastier and stale later than young yeast. Therefore, using aged yeast in sourdough bread making is an important detail that directly affects the result.
Weight and Storage
150 gr. in a glass jar. It is kept in the refrigerator with its lid closed. It can live for many years from generation to generation when fed regularly.
Ground Rock Salt
It is the ground form of the unrefined and unprocessed rock salt of Çankırı region.
Weight and Storage
400 gr. in a glass jar. It can be stored for up to 2 years in a cool and dry place without direct exposure to heat and light.
Nutrition of Yeast
Add 2 full tablespoons of Einkorn flour and 3 tablespoons of drinking water and mix homogeneously. Close the lid of the jar to allow the yeast to air and leave the yeast to rise in a warm environment. Let it sit. Depending on the ambient temperature and humidity, the rising time of the yeast may take 3 to 12 hours. The cell-like yeast is risen and ready to use. You can now take half of it to make bread, and put the other half in the fridge for a few days to rest.
Things To Watch Out For - Warnings
Always use steel spoons and glass jars for feeding and preservation (never use wooden spoons, yeast will get moldy). Disinfect the equipment to be used with boiling water first. Feed only with Einkorn flour.
Sourdough Einkorn Bread Recipe
* 500 gr. Fermente Mutfağım Kastamonu Einkorn Flour
* 150 gr. Fermente Mutfağım Einkorn Sour Yeast
* 10 gr. Fermente Mutfağım Ground Rock Salt
* Drinking water as much as it takes
Put the drinking water and sourdough in a kneading bowl, dissolve the yeast. Prepare the thick pre-dough by adding a little "Fermente Mutfağım" Kastamonu Einkorn Flour (process called autolysis). When autolysis occurs in a warm environment and dough takes a cell-like structure, knead the remaining flour and rock salt by adding enough water until it becomes a soft dough. You can make a cold fermentation by keeping it in the refrigerator for 24-48 hours. Put the dough in the baton cake mold and shape it. For the tray yeast, let it stand until it rises again at room temperature.
Sprinkle water lightly on the fermented dough and cook it in a preheated 220 degree oven for 45-50 minutes. In the last 15 minutes, make the inside of the bread bake by taking the oven temperature to 180 degrees. Since this time will change from oven to oven, take your bread out of the oven in a controlled manner. Let your bread rest by wrapping it in a cotton cloth for 2-3 hours. Consume healthily.
Features of Bread Made with Einkorn Sourdough
• It does not get stale easily and is very tasty.
• It is extremely easy to digest.
• The small amount of gluten in Einkorn flour is broken down by the sourdough and turned into digestible bread.
• Its glycemic index is very low.
• Even a small amount of sourdough bread fills and keeps you full for a long time.
• Einkorn sourdough bread does not decrease blood sugar rapidly, as it does not increase blood sugar rapidly.
• It is nutritious and extremely rich in vitamin B12.
• Even those with yeast allergies can safely consume sourdough bread.
• Einkorn sour yeast does not cause allergies because it is made up of natural probiotic bacteria.
• Einkorn sourdough protects bread against harmful mold and fungi.