Olive Oil Soft Soap 500 gr
- Payment Options
- Quick Message
Olive Oil Soft Soap 500 gr
Soft Soap (with Olive Oil)
"Environmentally Useful Cleaning" product!
Our handmade Soft soaps are made with edible extra-virgin olive oil. It does not leave any toxin residue behind while cleaning. Safe for cleaning baby clothes or belongings.
Production according to GMP Standards
All our cosmetic and cleaning products and soaps; It is produced manually by our chemists in accordance with the regulations of the Ministry of Health and under the supervision of the Ministry of Health, with the necessary analysis and tests, using the cold press method, within the framework of GMP certified " Good production systems ".
From Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
We produce our Fermente Mutfağım Olive Oil Soft Soap from extra-virgin olive oil used in homes, olive oil dishes, salads and appetizers.
Does not contain!
Does not contain SLS, SLES, 1.4-dioxane, nanylphenol ethoxylate, trichlosan, ethanolamine, ammonia, formaldehyde, chlorine, phosphate and gluten!
Edible extra-virgin olive oil, water, potassium hydroxide * (Provides saponification of oils, never found in the finished product).
Used with precise measurements for saponification of oils, potassium hydroxide converts into natural glycerin by combining with oils during saponification. It is completely absent in finished soap and leaves no residue.
• To wash dishes by hand,
• For cleaning all kinds of surfaces,
• For bathroom and toilet cleaning,
• For cleaning all oily and dirty surfaces
Cleaning and Care in Leather Clothes and Items
It cleans your leather clothes, shoes, seats or other items without drying them. Thanks to the olive oil and natural glycerin it contains, it nourishes the skin and protects its moisture. Thus, your leather items will last for many years.
• It is used by applying directly to the dirty surface or adding to water.
• It is poured on the surface to be cleaned in a small amount. After cleaning the dirty surface with a cloth or a brush, it is rinsed.
• In use by diluting; 1-2 lt. You can use it by adding 1 tablespoon of Arabian Soap to the water or add half a cup of Fermente Cleanser to the water for a more effective cleaning.
Our Principle "Simply" Cleaning in Dishes and Laundry
Be sure to try our Fermented Cleaning products to wash your laundry and dishes in the machine or by hand.
What is Fermented Cleaning?
Fermented Cleaning is a cleaning method that comes from fermentation, a living cleaning army, strong antimicrobial properties and the power of organic fatty acids, shaped by the simplicity of traditional cleaning, beneficial to human and nature.
After cleaning, the cleaning army consisting of living, friendly microbes and bacteria remains instead of toxin residue. Your home is now the home of this tiny cleaning army. What they do by their nature is the same as what we want to do; Removing harmful microbes and bacteria from the environment.
Features and Benefits of Fermented Cleaning
• Safe as it is made from food ingredients and harmless ingredients.
• Safe in cleaning baby and child living areas.
• Provides a powerful cleaning with its natural antimicrobial effect.
• Thanks to the fermentation and beneficial ingredients, the powerful non-toxic cleaning effect continues even after you finish cleaning.
• It supports the formation of a balanced living natural flora in our living spaces.
• Prevents the formation of a biofilm* layer.
Biofilm; "It is a 'survival strategy' developed by microbes, bacteria and fungi to adapt to the areas they will invade." Biofilms can easily spread and invade your home. In homes, the most common type of biofilm occurs in bathrooms and toilets. Don't be fooled by its usually pink color; They consist of extremely harmful colonies of bacteria and microbes. So seeing it in your toilet or bathtub is not a good sign, because they can infect open wounds and your urinary tract.
We are happy that we are beneficial to humans, animals and nature with Fermented Cleaning products.
For cleaning, not drinkable. In case of contact with your eyes, rinse with plenty of water.
We can make our house clean in a real and healthy way, and beyond that, we can become free…
Click on the " Why Fermented Cleaning? " Text for detailed information.Tags