Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- Payment Options
- Quick Message
Natural Fermented Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
Mother — Drink — Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple; It is a fruit rich in potassium, pectin, malic acid, vitamins and calcium. While the fermentation process brings organic acids, beneficial enzymes and living friendly bacteria to the apple, it synthesizes and multiplies all the vitamins, minerals and nutritional values in the apple. In this way, it makes them more useful and nutritious. Foods obtained by the fermentation method are living foods and are very valuable food sources for the body. Their importance for us is not limited to these. Fermented foods also increase the absorption of nutrients by synthesizing the vitamins contained in other foods consumed with them in the large intestine.
Fermentation started with organic apples, drinking water and the very valuable “organic vinegar mother” that we obtained from our previous vinegar ...
Fermentation and its product vinegar, as old as human history, were used by our ancestors for thousands of years as a remedy for everything. At the end of this long and laborious fermentation journey that lasted for months, the reward we received is a sweet, soft flavor and indispensable richness to our lives.
What is Drinking Vinegar?
In the production of Fermente Mutfağım Apple Cider Vinegar, molasses containing added sugar or sugar, honey, etc. such sweeteners are not used. The vinegar, which is fermented only with the flavour of the apple itself, is extremely tasty and soft. Thanks to this soft drink, it can be easily drunk without adding water.
Not Pasteurized (Raw)
Fermente Mutfağım Apple Cider Vinegar is a raw, living vinegar.
Since it is not pasteurized, its color is not clear like glass, but cloudy.
Sediment accumulates at the bottom of the bottle.
Since it is not subjected to heat treatment, its gains and nutritional values from fermentation are not lost.
• It is drunk by adding half a coffee cup to a glass of drinking water on an empty stomach in the morning.
• Drinking it with meals has benefits in terms of digestion.
• There is no harm in drinking it at any time during the day.
• It does not irritate the stomach since it does not contain synthetic acid.
• There is no limit to the amount of daily use.
In babies, starting from the transition to solid food, 1 teaspoon should be added to 1 tea glass of drinking water.
• It can be drunk simply, by adding it to drinking water, fruit juice, soda or drinking it plain.
• It can also be used in salads and sauces.
Everything that enters our body through our skin and the air we breathe and enters our blood either nourishes us or poisons us slowly by releasing toxins. Organic apple cider vinegar produced by fermenting provides many benefits to the skin.
• It is like a comprehensive package of nutritious foods for the skin.
• It cleanses the skin from toxins and allows dead cells to be removed.
• It has a peeling effect on the skin.
• Protects and supports the skin flora.
• Helps the natural creams applied to moisturize and nourish the skin to be better absorbed.
• It has naturally antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
• By adjusting the PH balance of the hair and skin, it helps you to have silky hair and a soft skin that is easily combed.
• In hair washing, it can be added to the final rinse water and used instead of a conditioner.
- Wash your hair and your whole body with Handmade Fermente Mutfağım Artisan Soaps.
- In the final rinse water; add 1 cup of Fermente Mutfağım Organic Natural Fermented Apple Cider Vinegar" to the 1 LT. water and perform your final rinse.
Weight and Storage
It is contained in a 500 ml glass bottle. It is kept in the kitchen cabinet with its cover closed at all times.
Beware of "Mother"!
The mother of vinegar is formed spontaneously during traditional fermentation. After the raw apple cider vinegar is bottled, as the vinegar rests in the bottle, the vinegar mother can be formed again even if the lid is not opened. For vinegar making, purchase “ Fermente Mutfağım Organic Vinegar Mother ” separately.
Does not contain!
It does not contain preservatives, additives, synthetic acids, refined sugar, gluten, animal inputs and no synthetic substances.
Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Product Certificate
Organic Vinegar Gluten Free Analysis ReportTags